You know you are in India when…
- People try to pass you in the immigration line.
- Luggage takes an hour to come out the carrousel.
- There are more people working in the airport gardens that you’d think possible.
- A police officer stops your taxi and hops on, without questions about whether it is ok or even where we were going.
- Honking… lot’s!
- Sugar with coffee… or chai
But overall (and so far) India has been much easier this time around. Much credit goes to SIL who came from Chennai to spend 2 days with us for wedding shopping (her own wedding and our are only 1 week apart!!). But it also helps that in laws and I knew what to expect of each other.